Products through its imprints routledge crc press psychology press and focal press taylor and francis are committed to publishing quality books that serve . Title workplace equality in europe the role of trade unions publication type book year of publication 2015 authors paraskevopoulou anna and mckay sonia. Workplace equality in europe the role of trade unions london ashgate 2014 60 hbk one of the main areas of contention is the role of trade unions. Get this from a library workplace equality in europe the role of trade unions anna paraskevopoulou sonia mckay. Abstract drawing on data from a europe wide project together with existing data on equality and diversity initiatives this book explores the work of trade unions
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.