March 23 2005 menopause should be demedicalized and treated as a normal phase of womens lives instead of as a disease a federal scientific panel . Menopause affects every woman differently larissa is experiencing the menopausal transition a normal part of aging it is not a disease or disorder. Menopause is a stage of life not an illnessasd there are many symptoms that occur while transitioning into menopauseasd. Menopause is not a disease contrary to the current medical view that menopause is a disease it is a natural and normal physiological process in fact many cultures . Menopause is a normal and natural transition phase from one of fertility and the potential for pregnancy to one where a woman no longer has her monthly cycle and won
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.